The FS-HDP4608 video balun hub is a passive (non-amplified) device that allows the transmission of real real-time CCTV HD video signal via cost-effective Unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) cable. Baseband (composite) signals of any type are supported.
The FS-HDP4608 is compatible with all HD-TVI, HD-CVI and AHD analogue camera. The FS-HDP4608 supports pluggable screw terminal or RJ45 connectors. Used with single channel HD passive video transmitter, the FS-HDP4608 is capable to receive 8 channel live CCTV HD video signal from camera end via one UTP cable.
The superior interface rejection and low emissions of the FS-HDP4608 allow video signals to coexist in the same wire bundle as telephone, Datacom or low voltage circuits. This allows the use of a shared or existing cable plant. The FS-HDP4608 is built-in surge processor to protect video equipment against damaging voltage spikes and provide noise immunity to ensure quality signals without disturbing hum-bars
- Real-time transmission over UTP cat5e/6
- No power required
- Compatible with all HD-TV, HD-CVI and AHD analogue camera
- RJ45 and detachable terminal blocks for UPT cat5e/6
- Built-in TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressors) for surge protection
- Lightning protection design Grade: III
- Rang, wall mountable and desk installation with 4 rubber feet
- Black galvanized housing